About the Introduce Yourself! category

We’d love for your to introduce yourself and say hello to the community! :wave:

We’d love to know (you can copy and paste this if you’d like!):

:wave: What should we call you?

:round_pushpin:Where are you located?

:woman_technologist:t2: :technologist:t5:What are you working on in Softr?

3 Likes

:wave:t2: Hello everyone, I am Dwi
:round_pushpin: Jakarta, Indonesia
:woman_technologist:t2: I am a solopreneur focused on no-code web development, creating automation, and developing strategies to take a business from good to great. I’m very passionate about what I do, please visit my work https://www.hidex.dev/

7 Likes

Hi Dwi! :wave: Thanks for joining us here! :raised_hands:

:wave: Hi, I’m Katrien aka Katt

:round_pushpin:I live in Leuven, Belgium.

:woman_technologist:t2: :technologist:t5: I’m on a no-code sabbatical. Building side projects in public, doing some no-code freelance work to learn, have fun and (hopefully) quit my job.

My 2 most recent projects

1. No-Code Exits >>> Interviews about no-code exits
  2. Indie Kids >>> Coloring plates for the kids of tech parents
6 Likes

Hello Everyone :rocket:,
:round_pushpin: Miami & Boston, USA
:woman_technologist:t2: I am one of the Softr/Airtable Experts. I am a medical doctor by education, and Nuclear Medicine by Training with an MBA focused on Operations. With the help of tools such as Softr & Airtable I have became proficient at creating automations, and applying business strategies to get your business more revenue with less work. I am very passionate about I do, and you can check my work on my personal website: https://www.rachidakiki.com

5 Likes

Hi there!

It’s a pleasure to be part of this community. I’m a developer (but a lazy one). I’m also a Tiny House builder.

What should we call you?
• Henry.

Where are you located?
• Montevideo, Uruguay.

What are you working on in Softr?
I have some projects developed entirely in Softr, from a marketplace for people to find loans and credits, to a portal to rent and sell Tiny Houses in LATAM.

Please feel free to contact me at any time.

Regards.

3 Likes

Tiny house portal!? Sign me up! So great to see you in here, BTW. :relaxed:

1 Like

You may be the first Softr doctor/nocode builder that I have met! Thanks for joining and saying hello! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Yay Katt- so lovely seeing you in here. Welcome to the Community Forum! :hugs:

1 Like

:wave: Hello! My name is Derek Thurber. I currently work for Arizona State University

:round_pushpin: I live in Phoenix, Arizona

:technologist:t5: I am building an internal portal for ASU using Airtable and Softr to power the magic :magic_wand:!

2 Likes

:wave: Hi, I’m Brieuc

:round_pushpin:I live in Paris, oui oui baguette :baguette_bread::cheese:

:man_technologist: I am developing my project and I am learning no-code to create my platform thanks to softr!

4 Likes

:wave: Hi, I’m Adrien

:round_pushpin:I live in Lyon

:man_technologist: I just launch my second side project, thanks to Softr => https://matos.photos ! If you live in FR and have some old cameras or other photography accessories, sell it on matos.photos

3 Likes

Hi Everyone!
My name is Irene
Located in Puerto Vallarta, México
I am working on a client and team platform to optimize workflow and automate as much as possible in our work routine.
Trying on the airtable/softr/zappier combo at the moment and looking forward to a happy relationship with our interface
Thanks (:

3 Likes

Hi everyone!

:wave: I’m Iulian

:round_pushpin: I live in Romania

:woman_technologist:t2: :technologist:t5: I’ve just began using softr to build https://www.indiehacker.tools/, a repository for tools created by individuals (indiehackers, solopreneurs, or just curious people). Think about it like a merge between Producthunt and Wikipedia that targets a specific niche.

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m Sebastian, from Chile.

I’m starting with Softr with the intention to build my first MVP. I’m not a developer, but I learn very quick.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello,

I’m Antonio :wave:

I live in Belgium :beers:.

Ex-RPA dev now Product Manager freelance currently working on some nocode side projects: nocodebelgium.be and nocodejobs.be

Felt in love with Softr + Airtable last summer. :star_struck:

Would love to live from my products and have some fun with other makers.
Please reach me out if you plan to do the same. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Hi Softr Practicioners!

Thomas Larsson, from Stockholm, Sweden. We are building a company that gives a shared understanding of what happens in an organisation with a shared map. It is a capability map that combines customer touchpoints, capabilities, systems, information and other needed overlays. We call our method The Milky Way.

We use Softr for

1. Our public web. https://www.milkyway.international/
  2. Our member site with locked content. (Articles and digital assets.)
  3. Our online product payments with the help of Stripe (not live).

Our business is:

1. Develop our method.
  2. Online / “free” stuff such as a book, Miroverse.
  3. Paid Courses
  4. Paid Tool Milky Way International
  5. Consulting

We have created a tool for Miro to push data from Miro → Airtable.

I am impressed with the development Softr has done!

Thomas Larsson, co Founder with Cecilia Nordén of the Milky Way International.

2 Likes

:wave: Hello Softr Community,

:round_pushpin: live in India

:technologist:t5: We are planning to build the No code community for India and solutions to Develop business applications without writing code.

2 Likes

:wave: Hi Everyone! My name is Jim

:round_pushpin: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States)

:technologist:t5: I’m working on a site (https://www.mmmhub.org) that helps marketers and analysts learn about Marketing Mix Modeling. It’s currently a repository of sorts that includes resources like articles, videos, tutorials, courses, and research papers on this subject. I’m hoping to eventually include a membership options with additional features available for paid members.

1 Like

Hi,
My name is Jean-Philippe,
I’m living in France, retired, but currently trying to help relatives building an IT solution to manage a wonderful Riad in Marrakech.
I’m working on a scheme mostly based on Octorate / Airtable + Softer and wondering what could be the right fit to this set for communication with customers ; if you have any idea / suggestion, please … and thanks for advice
Eager to learn !