Welcome to Softr Community!

Hi! :wave: Welcome to the Softr Community!

This space is here for you to get inspired, connect with others, share what you’re working on, ask questions to the community, and discover the ways you can bring your Softr project to life.

The goals of our community are to:

• Provide a space to get your questions answered by the community
  • Foster engaging conversations surrounding Softr and No Code
  • Be a source of inspiration and knowledge as you embark on your Softr journey

To meet the collective goals of our community, it’s important that all members feel safe and supported. To help everyone have the best possible experience and ensure this is a safe space welcome to all, please take a look at our community guidelines:

Guidelines

• We’d love for you to introduce yourself! Head over to the #introduceyourself category and say hi!
  • Please ask questions in the relevant category
  • Treat others as you would like to be treated
  • Please be polite and respectful
  • Respect the privacy of other members
  • Please be aware we have a diverse community with people from all over the world. :earth_africa: English is not a native language for everyone, so please keep that in mind when communicating.
  • Contact us directly with feedback at sisa@softr.io

Rules and restrictions

• Don’t share personal or private information
  • No spam
  • No political discussion
  • Personal attacks, hate speech, trolling and abuse will not be tolerated

If you experience or witness any behavior that doesn’t follow our community guidelines, please contact us directly at sisa@softr.io. All reports are kept confidential.

4 Likes

I am a banker and am interested in developing software applications for Bank Information Technology Hardware Assets management. Already I created the necessary database table in Air Table Platform. Now I want to use the same database for developing applications in Softr Platform. I do not know coding and i am novice to Softr. Can I develop the Bank Information Technology Hardware Assets management client portal using Softr. Any video or guide for this?

2 Likes