About the Introduce Yourself! category

Just watched your demo video - very cool and badly needed for companies! Congrats.

Hello from Dublin, Ireland :wave:

I’m Mim. Great to be here in the Softr community.

I’m working on Elephant Hive https://theelephanthive.com/ (only a holding site for now, app is being built elsewhere). I plan to move this from a GoDaddy website to a (free - yay!) Softr one this month.

I started playing with Softr on another ‘side hustle’ project almost a year ago…hoping to find time to get back & finish it soon :crossed_fingers:

Hi everybody !

:wave: Hello everyone, I am Rahul

:round_pushpin: From India

:technologist:t5: I have expertise in Web Technologies, No code/Low code tools, and Robotic process automation, building some interesting Products using Softr

:wave: What should we call you?
Kat

:round_pushpin: Where are you located?
California

What are you working on in Softr?
An all inclusive volunteer portal for 200 volunteers. (Tracks hours, profile, contracts, etc.)

hello everyone luigi here

Hello. My Name is Carlos. I am from NY USA. I dabble in app building from time to time, and after building a few no-code apps using other platforms, I wanted to try this and see how it will work for my app ideas. Currently working on migrating my non-profit informational app for the USPS to here. Already, I like the interface, and am looking forward to seeing its development in the thankfully no-so-saturated no-code field.

Thank you for having me.

Hi!
I am Jihwan, I’m living in South Korea, and currently trying to building an IT education solution to teenagers.
I’m SungKyunKwan University student and study data science and software.
I would like to ask you guys to how to adopt gpt to build chatbot service using softr.
Thank you for this community to get useful information!

Hi! My name is Pavel Cherkashin, I’m based in San Francisco. I run a VC firm of a new kind - Mindrock. We consolidate more than 1000 investors around the world to fund breakthrough technological inventions in spheres of AI, Space Exploration and Synthetic Biology (Consciousness). Our total portfolio is more than $1B in size now and we plan to expand our network to 50,000 investors. For this we are building a new automation system on Airtable + Softr for client portal.

We plan to share our resulting system as an open-source example for other venture capital firms to use.

We hope to reuse some of your wisdom in building our application so that we don’t have to reinvent the bicycle.

Hi, all :blush: It’s great to be here!
:wave: You can call me Ashley (she/her pronouns)
:round_pushpin: Located in New York City
:woman_technologist:t3: I’m helping to maintain app.collabwork.com, which Dwi (who’s in this community - hi, Dwi - built) & am working on multiple potential updates, such as AI-generated talent profiles (we’re a hiring platform) and community matching (our Talent showcase the online communities they are part of).

:wave: Hi everyone, I am Elia :slight_smile: great to be part of this community!

:round_pushpin: I am currently based in Sydney, Australia

:technologist: I am building www.matchgigs.com , MVP for a digital workforce agency providing on demand manpower to businesses , while allowing people to earn on their schedule

Hi, I’m Linda. My username is LandonPhD.

It’s a real pleasure to be here with everyone. I’m brand new to Softr.

You can call me Linda.

I am located in Missouri, USA.

I am building a two-sided marketplace.

Hello everyone !

I am Jean-Alexis

:point_right:Located in Paris, France, I work in a non profit organization whose mission is to make digital technology available to everyone.

:hourglass:We use Softr as a time, tasks and project finances management tool.

1 Like

Hi everyone, :wave:

My name is Paolo and I’m a Softr expert. I love Softr and have used it daily since the very beginning.

I recently made a custom GPT-powered chatbot that is trained on Softr documentation. I originally posted this news in the Tutorials and Guides section, but a community leader asked me to post it here at the same time as introducing myself here. So - hello! :slightly_smiling_face: Nice to meet you all! I used to be active in the Slack channel before this forum was set up so I’m sure I know some of you, already. :wave:

As for the chatbot… here it is. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: I won’t repost the original announcement in full (I hope to repost in the Guides section, later), but suffice it to say I love Softr :heart: and want to make building apps in Softr even more enjoyable and efficient. I sometimes struggled when I started no-coding (9 years ago, with a platform that predated Softr), and I would have loved a resource like this when I was learning. Even with the best documentation (and Softr’s is very good!!) it can be hard to get the answers you need. But this bot lets you ask plain language questions and get plain language answers in return. No more searching!

You can try it here - I hope it’s useful!

It’s a pleasure to meet you all! Happy chatting, and thanks for having me in the community! I can’t wait to meet you all in the days ahead! :star2:

Hello everyone, I’m Jean-Philippe.

:wave: You can also say JP (pronounced JayPee)

:round_pushpin: I’m located in Montreal, in the French province named Québec, in Canada.

:technologist:t5: I’m using Softr to build a directory of workable places around the world to help nomads find the right spot to work. It’s actually an MVP in beta stage.

I’m also a software/product developer who like delivering value fast. I like how easy it is to build a solution using Softr and AirTable.

1 Like

:wave: Hi, I’m Jason

:round_pushpin: Sheffield, UK (and Europhile :eu:)

:woman_technologist:t2: :technologist:t5:What are you working on in Softr? I’ve been an Airtable user in a couple of multi-nationals and now starting a not-for-profit. I was needing to build out a number of web resources (roadmap, help docs etc.) and softr looked like a good fit.

Just starting with softr today and already reaching out for help. My first gotcha was an overly restrictive personal access token :slight_smile:

When I’m not in ‘no-code’ land I write awful Elixir code, but it gets done what I need it to do.

Awesome, Paolo! I’ll definitely keep this in my toolkit!

Welcome Jason! I have first-hand experience with how no-code can change the game in the non-profit space so I’m happy to see more of it come along especially with Softr. Were you able to sort out that issue?

HI @sisa Yes, that was fixed. You can checkout the project here https://spongl.softr.app (still a work in progress and running on the free plan for the moment but I will upgrade when the time comes)

Hello,
I’m Charlie Miller, from CA, USA I’m a passionate software, web app, and mobile app developer with a strong dedication to crafting innovative digital solutions. I thrive on the challenges that the world of technology presents, and I constantly seek opportunities to push the boundaries of what’s possible. visit website here: https://www.aistechnolabs.com/