How can I change the background colour of the "edit record" in the new item details block

I am using the item details block (beta).
And I want to edit the record I have selected by adding a button with the option “edit record”. When I am in preview mode and I select the button to edit the record, the modal has the same background colour of the block I am using. And since this is dark blue the modal becomes unreadable.
Is there a possibility to change those colours? I have tried every option in the block, but cannot get it to work.
Thanks

1 Like

I’ve had similar issues with background colors and font color. I’ve been told that this will be part of the fixes and updates in the coming days/weeks.

I’ve been using Fillout to bypass this.

Thanks for your quick reply James. I will wait, since my application is not live yet.

I would love to use this beta block, but I end up with dark gray text over black, and I don’t see where this style is being defined. Nothing I change seems to affect the text in the modal dialog.

Recently support told me there was an update coming for this issue hopefully at the end of the month. I am still waiting for this to get fixed.