Want to use the Softr RecordID as a filter

I see that I can write the Soft RecordID for the logged in user with each new record that is created. Great! I have created a Career table which receives new records entered by the currently logged in user which include the Softr RecordID.
But how do I filter on the Softr RecordID so I can show only the records in a list for the currently logged in user filtered by the RecordID?
Wouldn’t this be better than using something like email as a linking field, as email might change?

Hi Richard,

Thank you for reaching out.

I understand that you are trying to track which user has created a particular record. In that case, you can create a hidden field that grabs the email address of the logged-in user instead of the record ID.

Then you can use that email field in the conditional filters too. Using email addresses is more convenient for readability perspective, but you can use any kind of unique identifier too. If the names of the users are unique in your case, you can even use their names. I hope this answers your question. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.