User Experience (UX) Consultant and UX Writer

Dear friends,

I am passionate about innovation, technology, music and singing, sustainability, travel, independence, and crypto. If someone wants to collaborate with me, I am open to collaboration. I would love to contribute as a User Experience (UX) Consultant and UX Writer, technical writer, product review writer, innovator, copywriter, and brainstormer.

I have been exploring Softr and I want to bring my ideas to life soon. I am building an app for Orphans, User Experience Rating, and product reviews.

Most innovative and unique ideas to make your app and product go viral in 2022:

A lot of people struggle to use software on their cell phones. I create user-friendly content and voice and text-based chatbots to make your software intuitive and easier to use on apps and websites, especially, on mobile devices. Users do not struggle with your apps and complex software. Instead, they become promoters of your products. That’s the magic I create.

I can help you craft UX messages, customer onboarding slides, and copy along with a call-to-action that converts visitors to loyal customers and promoters.

Product companies reduce their churn and make more money using my UX writing and copywriting skills and save support cost using my technical writing skills.

Product reviews:
https://withkoji.com/@VinayDBhagat

Thanks,
Best regards,
Vinay Bhagat | Senior Technical Writer | UX Writer