Urgent bug report. it seems all airtable connections are broken right now?

Same @Suzie all airtable connections are broken right now :flushed: any updates or estimates for downtime? I’m getting tickets from users
edit: softr’s own site down as well

I cant seem to locate the page that displays the status of the site. Airtable is showing no server issues.

jk airtable says service unavailable too cool cool

Just got a message from Airtable — Airtable down - July 18, 2023

New incident: Investigating

Airtable’s services are currently unavailable. Our engineers are actively investigating this incident. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Time posted

Jul 18, 18:33 UTC

I have a 401 page that shows on my app when it’s down that seems to help keep the tickets down a bit :sweat_smile:

hi @Suzie my website was offline again for 2 min earlier today, but so far no mention from softr or anything? When can we expect an update here?

Stephan

Hi @Suzie, @artur, according to my analytics solution my softr page was again offline 11 times in the last 24 hours (42 minutes or more in total), what is going on at your end? What is the plan on refunding fees when you are not able to delivery your service? And when can we finally have some proactive management of these downtime issues from your end?

Thanks, Stephan

Hey Stephan,

As you already know we have a huge DDoS attack and the system is fine. You may notice timeout during spikes and that triggers an alert but it’s about a few seconds until the system scales.

Hi Suzie, when did you inform us about this DDoS (other than a response to my tweet)? I have not seen or heard anything from the official channels so far, and also never heard anything from softr about other recent downtimes. The downtimes of my page in the last 24 hours were between 2min and 11 min, so definitely not a few seconds.

When are you going to proactively inform us users about these downtimes and what are you doing to prevent them from happening so there are less issues for our own users that otherwise have trouble using the product we built with softr?

Thanks for looking into this and lets hope the DDoS stops soon!

Stephan

You posted also on Twitter and we replied there. I meant that.