🚀 unlock-softr.com 2.0 is coming soon!

Hey Softr Community!

It’s been a while!
I’ve been swamped with work, but I’ve got some awesome news to share with you all. :loudspeaker:

There are more than a thousand members on the website, something had to be done to ensure the growth of the website powered by quality content and a top-notch community!

I’ve teamed up with @AlexTeillet from Mekaa, and together, we’re going to totally revamp unlock-softr.com! :handshake:

We’re stoked at the idea of bringing you a fresh, improved version of the site!

Here’s a quick look at what we’re planning:

1. Fixing the site: We’ll start by tidying up any broken code and getting rid of outdated stuff. :wrench:
  2. Cool new design: We’re going to make the site look and feel amazing with a fresh and modern design. :art:
  3. Answering comments: We won’t leave you hanging! We’ll get back to all those unanswered comments and questions. :speech_balloon:
  4. Taking requests: We’ll put together a list of your ideas for new content, features, and improvements. :clipboard:
  5. Making Softr even better: We’re going to work on making Softr even more powerful and user-friendly for everyone. :rocket:

Get ready for some big updates coming your way within the next week! :spiral_calendar: We can’t wait for you to see what we’ve got in store. :heart_eyes:

A huge shout-out to all our contributors and the fantastic Softr team. You guys rock, and none of this would be possible without you.

We’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas as we work on this exciting project. :bulb: Your enthusiasm and support keep us going. :tada:

Let’s make unlock-softr.com 2.0 a blast together!

Cheers! :beers:

5 Likes

Sooo excited for this!! And what a dream team collaboration :raised_hands:

1 Like

Happy to be part of the project :rocket:

2 Likes

looking forward to it!

1 Like

So do we! :grinning:

Congrats Joachim :raised_hands: