Universal blocks

It would be great to be able to set a block as a “universal block” we can use across multiple pages.

For example, if there’s a block I use on several pages (with the same set up etc), it would be great to be able to use this as a universal block, and then any changes I make to this block are then shown everywhere the universal block is being used, rather than me having to go and change the settings multiple times on multiple pages wherever I’ve used the block.

Hey @datom,

Thanks for your feedback. This will be added to our list.

However, there is still a workaround, once you do the changes, you can use copy to action and have that exact block on the page you need.

Thanks,

Ah, this is true. But then if you need to make further changes later again you need to repeat the whole process :grin: Universal blocks would solve this issue in this case.

Thanks for adding it to your list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, this should be improved :slight_smile: Already added it as a requested feature.

Thanks once again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Suzie Has this been added as a feature request? I can’t see it on the roadmap. Really need a universal block as I spend hours updating blocks with the same changes especially when I create apps for clients.