Therapy Practice - Super Simple (Template)

Hi Softr community,

Long time lurker first time poster. Just published the Super Simple template, a one page template geared towards therapists who want to quickly establish a professional website.

Key Features:

1. Compact and Concise Design: Super Simple keeps things straightforward with a single-page design that presents essential information in a clear and organized manner. This allows visitors to access the most important details at a glance.

2. About Me Section: Introduce yourself to potential clients with a dedicated “About Me” section. Share your background, qualifications, and personal touch that sets you apart in the field.

3. Therapy Expertise: Highlight your areas of expertise, therapeutic approaches, and the issues you can help clients with. Convey your professional competence and establish trust with your audience.

4. Services Overview: Outline the services you offer in a brief and informative way. Potential clients can quickly understand the scope of your practice, making it easier for them to decide if your services align with their needs.

5. Fees and Pricing: Clearly communicate your pricing structure, payment options, and any insurance information. Transparency is key, and Super Simple makes it effortless to present this information.

6. Contact Form: Allow visitors to reach out to you easily through a user-friendly contact form. This section enables potential clients to initiate contact without leaving the page, simplifying the process for both parties.

Check it out! Let me know what you think!

https://therapysupersimple.softr.app/

Hi Karulalabsou! I really like layout of your site, it’s clean and elegant! Please what blocks did you use, if you don’t mind?