Table Blow - Horizontal Bar not showing for some users

Hi everyone,
On the Table Block for some of our users, they aren’t able to see the horizontal bar to scroll to the right and see the columns (to the right). They are on a Mac and have tried on different browsers. However it shows for me and a few other users.

After reviewing the footage, I confirmed that it’s not showing for them and found that this is the element not showing:

div#table0>section.table1-351a0f1a-4890-41e6-a7f7-475b8214a9de.sw-background-color-ffffff.sw-padding-top-3xs.sw-padding-bottom-xl.sw-border-top-style-none>div.container.MuiBox-root.css-0>div.MuiGrid-root.MuiGrid-container.MuiGrid-spacing-xs-3.css-1h77wgb>div.MuiGrid-root.MuiGrid-item.MuiGrid-grid-xs-true.css-104qqni>div.MuiGrid-root.css-6s0udb>div>div.ag-root-wrapper.ag-ltr.ag-layout-auto-height>div.ag-root-wrapper-body.ag-focus-managed.ag-layout-auto-height>div.ag-root.ag-unselectable.ag-layout-auto-height>div.ag-body-horizontal-scroll>div.ag-body-horizontal-scroll-viewport

Any ideas? Thanks in advance

Hey @rebeccajane,

If you share the URL where I can check a few things, that would be great.

Hi @Suzie , it’s not a public viewable link. Not sure how I can share it with you?

Hey @rebeccajane,

Simply DM the magic link and the page URL.