Softr Down for Maintenance

Good day,

I would like to ask if Softr Studio is currently down? So our stakeholders can’t use the site as of the moment?

Thanks

currently under maintenance for 3 hours

Good day,

I would like to ask if Softr Studio is currently down? So our stakeholders can’t use the site as of the moment? What would be the estimated time of completion for this.

Thanks

Hey everyone,

Our platform is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance.

During this period, access to the platform may be temporarily unavailable. It should be back in within one hour if everything goes as planned. I will make sure to update here once it’s back.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

It’s back now :slight_smile:

Hey Suzie, please could you ask the team to change the way you notify your clients (and their clients) about scheduled maintenance - by sending notifications by email?

Easiest would be to use status.softr.io, so that we can subscribe to notifications.

My clients were absolutely LIVID this morning that they were not able to trade at all - and I knew nothing about this ‘scheduled maintenance’.

This is an embarrassment that I do not want repeated please.

Thank you

1 Like

Hi Bryan,

You can actually subscribe to notifications for Softr status

That being said @Suzie I agree with Bryan: notifications by email would be better.
Or adding a link to the Softr status page, like a button “Softr Status” below “Video Tutorials” in the left panel of the Softr workspace.

Yes, I’ve subscribed - but even then, it only showed the Apps were affected - I couldn’t access the Studio - and there are NO updates in the ‘incident reports’ section.

Updates were sent to the studio over the past few days - but I haven’t worked in the studio for a while - and didn’t see any updates.

My clients and support team don’t log into the studio either - so I was totally caught off guard this morning when my client said they couldn’t log into the app that runs their business…

Cutting Softr some slack here, as usually support is, and notifications are WORLD class - and I know they’re going to do us a solid with an update to improve communication.

Cudos for the 99.972% uptime over the past 90 days!

Hello @Bryan,

As we have already discussed have added your feedback, I will make sure to pass this to the team for further consideration.

Your feedback is considered as well @matthieu_chateau, thanks :slight_smile: