Side image with anything

Hey all,

I was wondering if there is an option for a side image to fill out the complete side/ background and then not have a Sign UP / Sign in, but text.
I guess the feature request for 2 columns is there, but was wondering if anyone achieved this with the current blocks available.

I am basically trying to achieve something like this:

Thanks.

Hello @ckoerner ,
you can use a hero block, make a landscape picture with half an image and half a color and set that picture as a background picture to a hero block, and then you will just need to remove the block’s image and there you are :star_struck:

hi Astghik, okay cool. I thought that this might be the solution. Will try that. Thanks a lot :wink:

hi again, @Astghik could you let me know the css to change the padding (left/ right) for the text in a hero block? Because otherwise, I guess I would now have to use a black / transparent image to push the text back into the other side.

thanks so much :slight_smile:

aahhh ugh, none of that is responsive though and looks horrible on mobile :see_no_evil:

<style>
#BLOCKID .container>div>div {
    padding-left: 40px;
}
</stle>

you just need to replace the BLOCKID with your block name and change the number correspondingly to match your design

Hi @ckoerner, yes for the mobile you should use a device visibility or we can make it with a custom code. Just let me know how you want your mobile version to look like