Search bar for dropdown in Form

Hi, I have a form with a dropdown field with about 300 options. I would like to be able to search. Would be great to have a search bar!

4 Likes

Agree! Optionnal search bar

Hi guys, as we are going to improve our form blocks by the end of this year or the beginning of next year, I just added your feedback as well as an improvement suggestion :tada:

2 Likes

Hi @Marine.Hovhannisyan, as you mention here and discussed with another Softr employee, I was expecting the “forms 2.0”, have I missed anything, or is there a way I can see when this will launch?
For example the ability to link the record you’re creating in your form with another table by picking from a list (linked record) (instead of manually entering the options) was planned for the end of 2022 :sweat_smile:

Hey Marielle,

Very soon the release for automatic sync for dropdown fields will be available :slight_smile:

I will make sure to keep you posted :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Marielle,

This option is already live. Just check for the available update for your form and update it.

1 Like

Hi Susie! Where can I find that in the documentation? Linked records in a dynamic dropdown?

Hey @jaspijk,

We have not managed to update the documentation yet.

Yes linked records, single/multiselect fields are supported.