Rich text formatting (Airtable to Softr)

Hi, I’m using Softr with Airtable

I have set some Airtable fields to rich text format and I’m able to format data there (screenshot 1).

But same data in Softr doesn’t display the required formatting (screenshot2).

Is it possible to acheive this?
Screenshot_Airtable_Softr

Thanks

Hey @danm,

Can you please make sure the Rich Text formatting is enable for the Long Text field in Airtable?

Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 16.06.06

Thanks,

Hey,

I experience the same issue. In Airtable rich text, formatting is activated, and the field in the card-list is rich text as well but it bullet points for example aren’t shown.

Screenshot 2022-11-09 at 09.09.19

In editing mode it is displayed correctly though.

Hey @myless,

Can I please ask you to check if you have any spaces added at the beginning or at the end of the formatted words?

In general, we are aware of the issue and have it in our to-do task.

Checked it. Nothing. It’s also a thing that is always happening with that element.

This is happening to me as well! I really would like to be able to use bullet points for my rich text with the dynamic list block!

What I’m seeing is that you get different results for headers and bullets depending on whether you’re rendering the Airtable field as “Text” or “Rich Text” in Softr, and different results depending on whether you’re in a List block or a List Details block. Here a quick video I made that illustrates what works and doesn’t work.

1 Like

Thanks so much for taking time to make this video @dcoletta :slight_smile: