Request: Push Item Details values as parameters on Open URL buttons on Item List blocks

This is not specifically to create a URL inside of a List Details block since that block has access to all those details fields and can essentially perform this functionality (how I am having to solve the problem).

This is to create a URL on other dynamic blocks where a page has a List Details block at the top.

In other words, when you have other dynamic blocks, the other lists and their Top Bar buttons already have access to the List Details fields, such as with the Add Record button. But these values are not available when creating an “Open URL” button. Why? or better, Why not?

For example, I should be able to do this:

Have a page, Add Note, which has one form on it. It has 10 hidden fields which are linked to the query parameters in the url.

Have an Item Details page with and additional dynamic block down further on the page, eg List of Notes. Then I should be able to build the URL as a button within that dynamic block Top Bar linking to the Add Note page, adding the parameters from the Item Details Record at the top of the page.

eg.
rather than just specifying the URL as
https:www.site.com/add-note-form

I should be able to dynamically generate something like this
https:www.site.com/add-note-form?record%20id=[recordid]&address1=[address1]&link-feature1=[link-feature1]&link-feature2=[link-feature2]

The form ingests the values of the parameters into the hidden fields. Various pages can then use the same form which may have different AirTable field “links” or other fields needing to be stored in the Notes database table.

To further embrace and extend this feature, the ability to carry forward query parameters on the current details page URL would be excellent, so would passing forward the referring page URL, and also append these parameters to a URL you specify in the input field with query parameters.

Some of this can be done through custom coding, but why? Let’s make it no-code friendly!