Request please!

Hi Softrs,

I’m using the Table list block, which is functionally useful. The problem is that it doesn’t look good when a column is an image type, because it’s not possible to centre the image. Seems like a simple fix, pls can you change it?

Thanks,

Nik

Hi @NikW, thanks for your request. We’ve added it to our feature requests list. However, as a quick solution I can suggest you to use the custom CSS below. You need to paste it to your page settings → Custom code → Footer section, replace the BLOCID with your block name, save and publish.

<style>
#BLOCKID .images-container {
    display: flex;
    flex-wrap: wrap;
    justify-content: center;
}
</style>

Hi Astghik -

thanks for helping out with this. I tried the code but it doesn’t change the centring of the images in the block. This is the code.

Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 15.09.28

Try:
#rag-status .images-container

1 Like

No joy…

Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 08.43.47

Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 08.43.23

Anything else I can try?

Hi,

The code should work but for the second picture I suspect the item (the hoodie) of the image is not centered. Are you sure the item inside the picture is centered in it?

Can you provide the published app URL?

[quote=“Astghik, post:2, topic:4687”]

Hi  - 

all sorted now, thank you! For some reason it wasn't saving the block id properly in the custom code window. Done now.

Thanks again. 

Nik

Softr team - thank you for adding the option to align images in the new table block!

It’s much appreciated and great to see you listening to your users.

1 Like