🌟 Register for our SQL Data Sources Private Beta Program (Access from May 15th)

Hello Softr Community!

Our SQL Data Sources Private Beta Program is launching on May 15. This is your chance to get early access to our new SQL Data Source connections, including PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, Xano, and Supabase.

What’s in it for you?

• Early Access: Be among the first to explore and integrate these powerful SQL connections.
  • Direct Impact: Your feedback will directly influence the future enhancements of our tools, ensuring we meet your needs and preferences.

Here’s how to get involved:

• Self-Register for private beta access through our the portal.
  • Provide Feedback directly through the portal to help us fine-tune the experience.
3 Likes

Hello,

For the past two days, I have been trying to sign up for the Beta test (Xano option), but I never receive the email with the confirmation code.

Hi @anthonyF we enabled your account to have SQL beta access just hard reload your browser and check…

1 Like

Hello,

I have registered for the SQL data sources beta, and it has been accepted. But I would like to use Supabase but it is not listed yet. In the screenshot you can see which one I can use.

Thanks in advance!
Jetze

Hi @JetzeJ, If you hit < Back you should be able to see it on the previous screen. Can you see these options?

Hi @jamesdavie, I only see these listed, maybe the beta is not available to me yet

@JetzeJ can you hard refresh and check ?

Thanks!