Record Edits Not Saving / Dates Being Changed

Hello,
I am having an issue with editing records. When edit opens the record dates are -1 day.
General edits to the record are only saved if I change the date and time fields as well.
I have experimented with different options of formatting date/time in AirTable with no results.

Any updates on this? I am encountering the same issue and I’m actually pretty alarmed
This is how the field is configured in airtable:
This is how it displays the field
settings for editing

but when I click the action button to edit in the actual app, it shows this

The date is showing correctly for the record before editing and it’s correct in the backend. But this will make the training manager flip out if she sees it, because it’s inaccurate and for documentation in the event of audits… dates matter haha

Hi @danyalamriben I had the same issue as well and agree - dates are important! I found that I needed to use 2 x fields for this to work across timezones of Airtable and Softr.

Field 1: Date Field (so user can adjust date)
Field 2: Formula field (shows the correct date in the timezone I want). EG → IF({Due By}=BLANK(),“”,CONCATENATE(DATETIME_FORMAT(SET_TIMEZONE({Due By},‘America/Toronto’),“MMM DD, YYYY”)))

So with this the user updates the due date in Softr:
Can see the due date in their dashboard:

But in Airtable, Field 1 looks like this

And Field 2 looks like this:

Hope that helps

This is an oversight by Softr. I have been addressing this issue with a Chat rep, but it has not been fixed since I brought it up 2 weeks ago. BTW, I am on the ‘Business’ plan that includes “Priority” service.

Hello @rebeccajane, @danyalamriben, @Perrowcorp

We have fixed this issue, it should be fixed now. If you have a moment, can you please double check and confirm?

Thanks in advance.

Seems to be working now. Thanks for following up on this long standing issue Suzie.

1 Like

You are welcome @Ben, glad to hear it works.

1 Like