Profile Page Inspiration?

Hey guys :wave:
I’m looking for some inspiration for how far I can take individual profiles via Softr :slight_smile:

Has anyone come across a very well done profile page / company page?
Something that is not as stiff as the standard design choices and resembles a proper LinkedIn/Facebook profile?

Thanks so much in advance!

1 Like

Would be interested in this as well, our profile user pages now dont look super good hehe

okay I’m sharing mine in the hopes that others will join in because I’m in the same boat… I really need some inspiration!!!

for context this is for an internal training management platform but it’s basically a training profile.
This is what I am hoping at least is shown to an admin wanting to review an employee’s training profile, but I’m not sure if I want it to look identical for the trainee. Starting to feel like I could make even simpler for the person completing said trainings… but on the fence! ideas/critiques very welcome :slight_smile:

EDIT: after viewing the squished screenshot in this post I am already feeling like it’s too much… you have to right click and view image in separate tab if you even want to read it :smiling_face_with_tear: