Pass recordId to a page after form submission

I have a page with a form block, which creates and entry in airtable on submission. Les call this type of entry “Person” in “People” table.

I want to be able to add an action which open a new page with another form block with the new record “recordId” passed as a parameter, so I can link the data of the second form to the first one as a hidden value. This way, this new entry of type “Car” will be linked to the previously created “Person” entry.

How can I do that?

Here one might need a bit of custom code to do…

based on this

window.addEventListener('submit-form-success-form1', (e) => {
	// e.detail is an object with form field names and values
	console.log('form submit success', e.detail);
	// form submit success { 
	//                   payload: { "Full Name": "Softr" ... },
	//                   response: { headers: {...}, data: {...}, status: 200 }
	//                 }
});

Thank you for you answer @artur.

I am not quite sure how and where I should use the code you have provided.

I want to be able to have in the page it opens as an URL_PARAM or any other technique the recordId of the “Person” record is has been created in Airtable when the first page form is submitted.

Reopening this old thread.
@admin-apk did you ever manage to find a solution to this?
@artur here is what I have tried as per your suggestion, but I cannot find anything in the response hierarchy containing the recordId of the created record when inspecting in Chrome Developer Console … am I looking for something which isn’t returned in the response, or am I doing something wrong?

<script>
window.addEventListener('block-loaded-statement-of-work-new', () => { 
    window.addEventListener('submit-form-success-statement-of-work-new', (e) => {
        console.log(e);
        const response = e.detail.response || {};
        const data = response.data;
        if (data) {
        	var theUrl = '/**PAGE2URL**?recordId' + data.recordId ;
        	alert(theUrl) ;
            window.location.href = theUrl ;
        }   	
    });
});
</script>

You could try using the record ID from the first form submission as a URL parameter when redirecting to the next page. Then the second form could read that parameter and use it as the hidden value for linking the records. Checking Softr’s form and URL parameter options should help confirm the exact setup.