Page becomes noticeably slower after adding multiple list blocks

I’m running into a performance issue with a Softr page that uses several list blocks connected to the same data source. The page is fine when I have only a few blocks, but as I add more filtered list blocks, the initial load becomes noticeably slower. The amount of data being displayed isn’t particularly large, so I’m trying to figure out whether the number of blocks, filters, or the data source is the main factor. Has anyone found a reliable way to identify which block or query is causing the slowdown? Would it be better to split the content across multiple pages, or are there specific settings that can reduce the number of requests Softr makes when loading the page?

Splitting into pages or tabs would help

Just curious @islabrownn, what’s the datasource?

On top of splitting into pages or tabs, trim each list block to only the fields it needs and keep records per page low. Those two changes cut our load times noticeably.