Notification emails sent with notifications-xyz@softr.app even though sender email is configured

Hi support team,
I have configured my custom .app domain and the sender details as admin@my-domain.app but did not receive any confirmation email neither in inbox nor in spam folder.
All notification emails are still sent by notifications-c82e5fbf7b8648a0b12f2c682be3a125@softr.app.
Can you please check and resend confirmation email?
I could also send you the name of my .app domain in a pm/dm if you want.

Thanks and best regards
Mario

Hi @mroehr may I know, what is the email address used? it is really admin@my-domain.app or it is just the format that you used?

Hi @Maria
no, it’s just the format.
I will send you the real email address in a private message.

Thanks and best regards
Mario

Hmm, I’m wondering how I could send you a private message here?
Is this possible at all and yes, how?

Hi,

Yes, this way:
Just click the profile picture of the person you want to reach out to.

1 Like

Seems that this option is not available for me…
grafik

ok, anyways, then I post the email address here:
admin at atemzeit.app

@mroehr thank you. I will request to resend it and get back to you shortly

@mroehr we just resent the email to admin@atemzeit.app. You should receive it from Postmark, please confirm

Hi @Maria, not yet. I also checked the spam folder

Probably you have dkim misconfiguration then. We sent the instructions.

Hi @Maria,

I have setup the DNS records as requested:

image.png

Thanks and best regards

Mario

Hi @Maria, can you please resend the confirmation email once again to the mentioned above email address?

Thanks and best regards
Mario

@mroehr please, remove and add the email again, save it and you will receive the confirmation email

@Maria That’s what I expected and also already did but still not receieving the confirmation email.
For another of my other domains (e.g. info@braillekarten.de), hosted at the same provider (IONOS) it works.
Has it something to do with the public domain “.app” ?

@Maria Update: I created a new email address (info@atemzeit.app) and with this it worked.
So, can’t I use “admin” in my custom senderEmail details?
I woukld like to use “admin@atemzeit.app” but if this doesn’t work I’m also fine with using “info@atemzeit.app”.

Hi @mroehr no it shouldn’t matter. It can be that you have set certain restriction or firewall on your account. If not, please, check with your IT department or dns provider