Newbie Softr user with a question

Hello Softr Community,

New user here - trying to create client portals for my growing business. Liking everything so far, but definitely a steep learning curve!

I’d like to be able to customise the landing page for when my users log in - something like “Hello, {user name}!”. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance!

Hi! And welcome!

This could be of interest to you : @{LOGGED_IN_USER:NAME} For personalized content - #2 by dcoletta

2 Likes

Thanks @matthieu_chateau
I did see that post but couldn’t get the custom code to work. I’m not experienced in code so wasn’t sure how to fix. Guess I was hoping for a ‘no code’ solution alongside all the other great features Softr has. :slightly_smiling_face:

@BronMS if you share the url we can help I guess :slight_smile: we just need to see what’s potentially broken…

Thanks @artur for the offer to assist. Excuse my ignorance, but since the page sits in a ‘Logged in users’ area, how do I provide you with the URL to see what’s broken?

Hey @BronMS,

Let me sub in for Artur!

You can generate and DM magic link to Artur or post it here if there is no sensitive content.

1 Like

Just to make sure, have you checked this thread @BronMS

We have a workaround here with custom code.

1 Like

And if you have difficulty to implement it, just reply here, I will be able to make a quick tuto for you (this is simple, you will make it for sure! With or without our help)

1 Like