More font size options on new grid block

Hey guys,

Sometimes with new features, I feel like Softr is going a bit backwards, such as reducing the options for font sizes that I can select on the new block such as “Grid”.

I understand that design should be as simple as possible, but only giving me S, M, and L for font sizes is very limiting compared to what I can currently do on the old blocks.

Is it planned to role out more flexibility on these blocks or am I stuck with the (very small) fonts if I want to use the new blocks?

Would be great if that were on the roadmap :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree. Not a simple feeling.
Same for Margin/padding top and margin/padding bottom options of different elements of newly redesigned blocks.

2 Likes

I agree - I am a user that is trialling as I have a large commercial installation I need to make. I log into Softr and the interface is nice BUT all the fonts are tiny and look like they were displayed incorrectly. When I go in to change the fonts and size so they are readable . . there is no way to change the font size. When I contact support they send me a screenshot with no options to change the font size.

Why completely cripple the products so that new peopel like me, ready to spend , are doubting if this is the right path to follow from the start. Having the ability to set the font size is day one stuff in any platform. This seems to have been created by a developer in a foreign language that doesnt think like users do?