Dear community
I try to connect my Softr App to an Agent in CoPilot Studio. Unfortunately, I’m having trouble with authorization, and the error message in CoPilot Studio is generic and doesn’t provide any useful information. Does anyone have experience with this and can help me? I’ve tried using OAuth, but I have to fill in required fields for which I can’t find any information in the software documentation (authorization URL, token URL, refresh token URL, scopes). Can anyone help me out?
Thanks in advance and best regards,
Benjamin
Hi Benjamin, I’ve run into similar OAuth integration issues before. The generic Copilot Studio error can make this especially frustrating.
The authorization URL, token URL, scopes, etc. normally need to come from the OAuth provider/API you’re authenticating against rather than Copilot itself. If you can share how you’re connecting Softr to the agent (API/custom connector, endpoints, and authentication flow), I’d be happy to take a look and help identify the correct setup.
Worth double checking which auth Softr expects on that endpoint. Softr’s API typically uses an API key rather than OAuth, so you may not need the authorization and token URLs at all.