List with vertical video not showing thumbnails

Curious if anyone else has this issue. I’m using a “list with vertical cards and video” block. It is referencing an Airtable that has Vimeo URLs.

As you can see in the screenshot below, the thumbnails for the videos are not appearing. The URLs are correctly being referenced though so if I click on a card, it displays a pop-up with the desired video. Unsure why thumbnails are not showing though. Thanks in advance for any help!

Screenshot 2023-02-27 at 12.44.09 PM

@SamEasy can you share a URL to see this in action ?

Thanks for the response @artur! It’s currently only visible to logged in users. Any suggestion for how I can share it with you?

Pls DM me a test user magic link ?

@artur - any suggestions? Appreciate the help!

Hey @SamEasy,

Here we had such a case looks like we can get the thumbnail with embed but not with url. This is connected with the settings.

If it is a url, it returns only restricted data and in fact will not be exposable in public search and when it is embed code it will return full metadata and be displayed together with thumbnail.

Please, check [this part.](Overview of video privacy settings – Help Center

Hi - did you ever figure this out? I’m having the same issue… I can’t figure out how to get thumbnails on here!

Hey @kelly,

Can I please ask you to share the URL where I can see this issue?

https://www.mysagehaus.com/videos

It’s behind my login… but I’ve issued support access to my application…

Hey @kelly,

I checked also the chat and the URL. As mentioned in this thread we should ask you to use embed codes for the videos since this restriction is coming from vimeo not Softr.

If you use Embed for the videos you will see the Thumbnails displayed.