Hi everyone, this Saturday (1st of April), I will launch Climesumer -
A website that helps anyone live the most sustainable lifestyle possible.
It houses 500+ manually curated resources to take individual climate action across 12+ categories:
Sustainable Alternatives | Climate Guide | Deals | Books Communities | Jobs | Newsletters | Podcasts | Activist Groups Movies & Documentaries | News Outlets | Educational Resources and more.
- Upvote, save and review resources and collect them in their personal Action Hub (account).
- Submit new resources and keep track of them.
I spent around 2 months collecting the data and about 1 month building it in Softr.
From a Softr perspective, I think I pushed it to the limits:
- Around individual 50 Pages
- Custom voting system on account level (using hidden forms)
- The new action buttons and slide-in modal for some pages.
- Accounts with email verification (going through Make.com)
- Looking great on mobile and desktop.
- Nudging new users without accounts to create accounts to use some of the features.
I am happy to answer questions on this build.
Check out the website here: climesumer.com.
I would appreciate if you support my Product Hunt Launch on Saturday.
You can already subscribe to the launch here