JJ joins as our new Community and Education Lead! ๐ŸŽ‰

Dear Softr Community! :wave:

Iโ€™m very excited to announce that today @JJ Englert joins us as a Community & Education Lead :tada:

You might have seen/met JJ in the broader community a lot. JJ is one of the most avid no-code users, early fans, and was one of the top Bubble developers (now converted to Softr) :grinning:. He has built tons of education materials, courses, and certification programs around Bubble and his own no-code agency prior to joining Softr.

JJ has a background in product and engineering, so building products and solving customer problems is close to his heart!
He is one of the most active members in the broader no-code community, used many no-code tools, and I canโ€™t wait to see him bring his ideas and take our community efforts to the next level!

Please join me welcoming JJ to the team! We are super excited to have him on board and help us create the largest and most vibrant no-code community ever! :rocket:

5 Likes

Very nice to have this well know no-code expert in our community.

In his recent tweet he explains why softr:

-Theyโ€™re growing at an exponential rate.
-They have an incredible product that solves popular problems exceptionally well.
-They have a fantastic team.
-Theyโ€™ve decreased the learning curve down to days (not weeks, months, or even years like others).

And because of all of the above and more, I strongly believe that they will be one of the โ€œwinnersโ€ in the coming years.

I couldnโ€™t agree more with him. Orโ€ฆ finally, am I also becoming a no-code expert ? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You just might be :wink: thanks for the warm welcome!

1 Like

Very happy to be here with you all! Please always feel free to reach out to me at anytime - JJ@softr.io

Together, we can continue to build this community into a welcoming place for all :heart:

1 Like