Inline filters - sync options with Airtable views

Hello!

I am making a website that shows different categories of products. Each category has several brands. I want to show users a page for each category and allow them to select the brand through the filters.

Right now it’s in sync with an Airtable view, which only shows one category.
In this case, only 10 brands should be displayed, and instead 45 appear.

I would like to know if anyone has the same problem and how to fix it.

Thanks to the community in advance!

Thanks for posting @Duna
I have the exact same issue. I am following this post in case a solution a posted.

Hello there,

Thank you so much for providing all the details.

This is actually one of the most frequently asked feature requests we’ve received recently.

Unfortunately, at this point in time, we don’t have an option that allows for applying conditional filtering in inline filters. However, by the end of the year, we are planning to release conditional filters for dropdown fields and form blocks. Hopefully, following these updates, we’ll have the opportunity to implement conditional logic for inline filters as well.

I understand that it’s a feature many users are looking forward to, and I’m sorry to say that there’s no such option available at the moment.

If you have any more questions or if there’s anything else we can assist you with, please don’t hesitate to reach out. :slightly_smiling_face: