I need help to Enable intercom Identity Verification with my softer app

I need help to Enable intercom Identity Verification with my softer app. Please have a look how intercom says to do it Enable Identity Verification for web and mobile | Help Center

This is a required security step in intercom.
I need to generate an HMAC on your server for each logged-in user and send it to Intercom.

How Can I do it in softr.

1 Like

+1

Hey,

We have this added in our todo’s, I will keep you posted once I have an update.

any update?

Hello all,

This task has been created, it will take a few weeks for the team to be able to implement this new option.

I will make sure to update here once it’s done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Suzie any update on this? Thanks!

Any updates on this @Suzie? It’s been a year so I’m really hoping there is a solution. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hi @meagan.me thanks for following up on this. Unfortunately we don’t have anything yet for you. I’ve spoken to the team, and they are going to see if it can be done next week, but we cannot promise a solution for this. I’ll be sure to keep this thread updated if anything changes.

1 Like

+1 for us

1 Like

Hi @Jjenglert I wanted to follow up to see if you had any updates on this. Do you think this is something the team will be able to deliver within a reasonably known time frame? Thanks in advance for the update!

Hi @meagan.me

Unfortunately we don’t have an update on this yet. To make sure we’re talking about the same thing though - this is an extra security feature from intercom, and doesn’t actually block you from using the platform. Right?

@Jjenglert thank you for providing an honest update.

To answer your question, you are correct. This is an added security feature on the intercom and does not block us from using the platform.

I would also add that in addition to security benefits, there are also user experience benefits it would allow us to implement because of improved accuracy of user identification.

That said, if there is a workaround (I haven’t seen one yet) to accurately identify users logged into Softr so that Intercom can accurately know who the person is when interacting or triggering guides, etc. I would be open to that, too.

Let me know if resources to reference these items would be helpful for you and the time. Thank you!

1 Like