I need help to build 2-sider marketplace on softr

I’m accountant, and I’m trying to build a marketplace for accounting and tax services.
This marketplace must have:

1. Seller sign up and sign in
    1.1. Sellers are accounting firms with their profile on the platform.
    1.2. Sellers profile contain: name of the company, address, time of experience in the sectors, sector of economy they have experience, number of clients in the portfolio, rank on the market.
    1.3. Seller see all buyers proposal on the platform.
    1.4. Sellers select the proposal by clicking on “submit a deal”
    1.5. Sellers receive a message “deal accepted” from the buyers.
    1.6. Sellers submit a contract to a buyers on the platform that much be signed digitally and be resend to the sellers on the platform.
    (…)

2. Buyers sign up and sign in.
    2.1. Buyers any firms with their profile on the platform.
    2.2. Buyers profile contain: name of the company, address, time of experience in the sectors, sector of economy they have experience.
    2.3. Buyers submit the proposal on the platform. Proposal must have time to be deal.
    2.4. Buyers must be able to see all sellers in the platform or filter by ranking or location or time on the market.
    2.5. Buyers receive the proposal on they mail boxes.
    2.6. Buyers click on accept proposal.
    2.7. Buyers receive contract, sign and resend to sellers digitally.
    (…)

Can you guys help build this introductory description?

1 Like

Hi @Yaqueson, I’d be happy to help build the app you’ve described. I’ve just DMd you :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Yaqueson it looks a very exciting business idea that match good with Softr capabilities. Have you tried sending your brief to the experts panel? There you may reach qualified experts than can handle your project:

Hi @Yaqueson here is a good place to help you get started: https://gabriellelods.medium.com/integrate-stripe-connect-with-softr-using-make-ex-integromat-a-guide-2a25fa91424b

We are in the process of doing this for our application. I was able to get most of this set up using this resource. Stripe API is the most difficult in this tech stack, but with Airtable, Softr, and Make, we were able to make it work.

Please feel free to DM if you have any questions.