How to modify dynamic table block look & and feel (css)

Hi.

I have single Airtable row data page (filtering with Airtable checkbox feature and Softr conditonal filters) which is build with dynamic table block. Now the numbers look like the default look and I would want them to look like this:

How can I achieve this? Thanks in advance!

Also It would be nice to make those table columns centered and more mobile friendly. Someway like this:

<style>

/* Create four equal columns that floats next to each other */
.column {
  float: left;
  width: 25%;
  padding: 10px;
}

/* Clear floats after the columns */
.row:after {
  content: "";
  display: table;
  clear: both;
}

/* Responsive layout - makes the four columns stack on top of each other instead of next to each other */
@media screen and (max-width: 600px) {
  .column {
    width: 100%;
  }
}
</style>

Hi,

I don’t understand how you want to achieve in the picture with a table block? Are you sure you’re talking of a table block?
Using codes everywhere can’t solve all use cases if you apply it to no-code, as other blocks can achieve what you want (summary cards…).

Changing the look and feel of the table block is too risky. This is an already pre-made table, if I may say. At this point a complete full coded table would be better.

Moreover I can see that more and more people apply code everywhere without fully understanding it. It leads to crazy situations where the person is totally incapable of dealing with all the codes they have. And the Softr team doesn’t deal with personal custom codes.

Thanks Matthieu,

I totally agree with personal custom codes and about pre-made table. I like summary cards block but for that I have need for 4 summary cards / row. At this point I think I use dynamic list details block and summary block which will meet my needs.

One more question if I have Airtable connection set up and running in my Softr, can I use connection for static blocks?

@simmottis @matthieu_chateau for those cases having Formula field in Airtable that generates a code and then is used in a list detail block could even be easier ?

Hi there!

Chiming in here as I need something similar.

I need to display stats from different tables so I created a column for each stat (from each linked record).

Then I creted several summary cards, filtering by Stat name.

What I now need is to display the cards in a row, not like this.

I guess I can achieve with custom code but I don’t know where to go.

Any help is arpecciated.

Ty!

1 Like