How to Create Your Own Template

I was wondering if there is a way for me to create my own template in Softr. I am looking to create a membership site and I would love to be able to use an already made template to automatically make a copy of my airtable bases and create a new membership site with the click of a button. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello,

Yes, can create your own Template.

1. You will need to create your Airtable base, fill in all the needed data there.
  2. Create a black Application in Studio, add the blocks, give styling design
  3. Connect your Base to Softr with dynamic blocks.
  4. You will also need this part if you want to use an already made Template. The interface is a bit different, but the options are the same :slight_smile:
    Let me know if you have more questions.

Thank you for your reply, Suzie! I looked at your response and I am a bit confused. Can you use the templates on an existing application? For example, if I have an application with 10 pages that I made and want to use as a template, can I add them to another application that already has 10 pages, this would make it so I am using my existing application plus the 10 new pages from the template I created. Would this be possible, or are the templates only able to create new applications from scratch? Let me know if this does not make sense! I really appreciate your help!

Hey,

If you already have an application, you cannot use the Template on it. The Template is being imported when you create your application from 0.

However, you can use the Styling options to make your application match the look of the Template you like. But applying a template to an existing application is not possible.

Thanks!