How does user change their Email address?

@danyalamriben we are internally talking to enable this. I will bounce back when I have a timeline

1 Like

No worries, this set up does work for me for the time being, it’s just an extra headache on my plate to manage. I just happened to see the thread and some people wondering how much of an impact it makes for others, and figured I would share so your team understands ! Thank you for all you do :slight_smile:

P.S. apologies for some of my spicy language LOL … Softr isn’t “dumb” but it’s the easiest way to get my colleagues to grasp the concept. Layperson speak. Because they keep asking why I can’t just change it. Haha.

1 Like

Hi Artur - is there any solution for this yet. As said on other comments, we find this important as without this, its the equivalent of us losing all the data on a user and same for the user themselves. Many thanks

1 Like

+1 on this

I can understand why it’s not allowed by default, but just adding my request to the queue too for some kind of solution.

Also giving my +1 to this.

9/10 times the issue is user error: .con instead of .com, misspelling something, etc. Would be great to even have a way just for admin to change it in Soft.

+1 on this. This seems like a really important feature for a membership site!