How can I add the filters for the following list blocks?

Hello everyone! I have the following situation:

1. I have a column with multiple select fields in Airtable with these options: option 1, option 2 and option 3.
  2. In Softr I have three list blocks for each option, each block has a button field type. See the image attached.
  3. I want to filter in each list block only the option selected in AT.

How can I filter these? am I using the correct field types?

Thank you so much for your help!

Note: If no option is selected in AT, the blocks should not show up on my softr page.

Screen Shot 2023-03-10 at 10.46.46 AM

Hi @Nilson :slightly_smiling_face:
What if you set up conditional filter for each List block with the following conditions:

1. Paginas Extras is Promociones → to show only the records that have Promociones value
  2. Paginas Extras is Actividades y Eventos → to show only the records that have Actividades y Eventos value
  3. Paginas Extras is is Socios y Cantactos → to show only the records that have Socios y Cantactos value

Just a hint, in case of setting up conditional filter this way you would need to set up the conditional filter value manually.

Let me know if this is what you were looking for.

Hi Viktoria!

Thank you much!
But I just find out what the problem was. On my conditional filter, I had to choose the conditional “Is one of” NO the conditional “is” :slight_smile: Now it is working well!
Now my only issue is to not show up any message (No results found, try adjusting your search and filters.) when it is empty.
I put the following code that I am using in page details but it is not working, maybe is because it is a list block?

Code:

I am changing the block name, but it is not working either.
One of my list block names is “list11”

Can you please help with that code?
See the empty place in the image, there is a message showing up.

Thank you!

Here is the code I am trying to use. Please see the previous message above. Cheers
Screen Shot 2023-03-10 at 2.40.15 PM

Hey, @Nilson did the code you shared work?

Hi Artur,
It works for the block list details, but no, for the block list i have shared above.
Cheers

@Nilson thanks for letting me know that you figured out the issue on your end :slightly_smiling_face:
Meanwhile, give me some time to investigate the code with the tech team and reach you back if any solution is found.

1 Like

Hi @Nilson

You would need to DM me a test user or a magic link and a page URL so I can test a code.

–Artur

1 Like

Hi Artur!

Just sent you a message with the magic link.

Cheers