Help Me From Insanity - Affiliate Marketing Help

Hello Everyone,

I’m currently building a two way market place for real estate and i’m trying to find to figure out a way that everyone time person A shares and link, and person B joins, person B is coded to Person A in a directory.

I’m very new to this so I have a very basic understanding. I Know ill have to use a program like Zapier with Tappfiliate, however I’m getting lost there. If someone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. I’ve been going figureatively insane trying to figure this out. Thank you!

Hey @tateolson,

I do not get the part you mentioned Person B is coded to Person A, can you please share details?

Thanks in advance :wink:

Hi, you can custom the URL in the airtable (with formula) and use prefill parameter. I’ve build affiliate product. here is an example:
https://www.talentwizard.io/referral-form?recordId=recCUGSNq73JMscPX&prefill_ConsultantEmail=christanti.dwi@gmail.com

when the user submits the form using that link, it automatically saves the referrer christanti.dwi@gmail.com

hope it helps

1 Like

Having not done any development in either Softr or Airtable prior, I am not sure I fully understand how you did the custom URL in Airtable with a formula and in terms of having that linked email, was that part of a link that was created when a user signed up for the affiliate program or is it a case where you are having to manually build that link for each affiliate?

Thanks in advance for the response.

It’s not manually created. In Airtable you can use a formula to join the string “yourdomain.com?recordId=”&{{recordID field}}&“prefill_[field’s name of the user email]=”&{{field’s name of the user email}}

I hope this documentation gives you better idea: Customizable Form - Softr Docs

Joining field value: How to Join Field Values | Airtable Support