Happy to be able to present my project, any suggestion is welcome!

Hello, everyone!!

He built this website www.turismoporavila.com using the Softr + Airtable combo as a base, it is a website to promote tourism in the province of Ávila, in Spain.

some interesting things

SOME THINGS I MISSED:

• More variety of dynamic blocks such as static Team, Testimonial or Custom Code.

• Widgets that help add a little style to the web.

• Some free option to be able to translate the web.

Upcoming enhancements:

• In the coming months we will continue to add information, we will complete the sections of all the towns and we will add some companies.

• I will create a blog to help me with SEO.

• We’ll start with the marketing phase by integrating Stripe and displaying the pricing page I’m working on.

I leave you a video with a tour of the web in case you want to know more…Un recorrido por la web de turismoporavila.com Audio in Spanish XD

Thanks to the Softr.io team for making this possible.

3 Likes

Hey @Nocodeboy,

Thanks you so much for posting :slight_smile:

We really appreciate your time to provide us with this feedback. I will also share this with the team to check the application and the video you have added :slight_smile:

The options that were missed will be added to our Upcoming Features List.

Thanks once again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The colors pop nice work, consider adding more photos or a different list block that emphasizes a larger photo. Avila looks beautiful and a picture is worth 1,000 words they say

2 Likes

This is really cool. If you want to inject beautiful looking testimonials into Softr using a no-code automation you can use the free tool Senja.io. Here’s how it works: Add testimonials to Softr

1 Like