Handling multiple photos in list-details blocks

I have a website that displays user profiles. Some of the users have uploaded multiple photos, but there doesn’t seem to be a good way to handle this on the details page. The “list details page with 3 column…” block has no way to limit the number photos shown, or to display them in a gallery or something like that.

I was going to use the “list-details page with side image” block to kind of hack around that since it can do a gallery of multiple images (though that’s unclear to users since there no indication the photo is clickable), but it has no alignment feature like the 3-column, so I can’t center it.

Is there a better way to handle displaying profile “list-details” with multiple photos I’m not aware of?

Hay @thegoobear , actually the “list-details page with side image” is the best matching option for you I guess as it shows the multiple images in gallery format, has the slider marks visible at the bottom of the images and also to make it clear for users that the image is clickable the mouse cursor is changing to a pointer when hovering on the image. Also we have there the alignment settings for every single field of that block so you can center it.

I’m not seeing the alignment option for the photo in the side image list details block…

I did manage to create what I was look for though by piecing together the 3-column and image slider blocks.

Thanks for you help

Sorry, I ment the “List details page with image slide” :face_with_hand_over_mouth: