Google Sheets - Failed to get data error

Hi! I am just getting started and set up a simple list with vertical cards. I authenticated with Google and my sheet is linked correctly. I also tried removing all punctuation from the column headers (as per a previous post). The sheet has about 200 records. But I’m still getting no results and a “Something Went Wrong Failed to Get Records” error. Here’s the site: https://placenetwork.preview.softr.app

Any ideas? Thanks!

Hey @placenetwork, the issue in your app is that you do not have permission to edit Google Drive. Here is the message we see in your app’s error message:

You are trying to edit a protected cell or object. Please contact the spreadsheet owner to remove protection if you need to edit.

Ooo…Okay, so I changed the permission on the Sheet and can edit now. But it’s still not working. I refreshed the document, logged out of Softr and back in again, published, and also refreshed the tab with the Sheet in it…no dice. Any other ideas? Thanks!

@Marine.Hovhannisyan Any other ideas about why this might not be working, now that the permissions are fixed?

@placenetwork we are still seeing the same error. Could you contact the support via live chat so we can look into your file ?

You are trying to edit a protected cell or object. Please contact the spreadsheet owner to remove protection if you need to edit.