Google Calendar sync

To keep my calendar in my phone and not only in the app I developed a two-way sinc between Airtable and Google Calendar, but I guess many users would like that to be natively implemented.

And to make it even more powerful, it would be great to integrate with several calendars.

Thank you for your good work!!

4 Likes

Hi @angelillo
Thanks for posting!

I would be super interested in borrowing your method to two-way sync airtable and google calendar if you don’t mind sharing please.

I would also use that if it became a native feature but for now I am going to embed the google calendar in softr and see how that works.
Best,
Ella

1 Like

Hi @angelillo, as Ella mentioned, it would be very useful for our community if you could share the steps of how you configured the Airtable <-> Google Calendar connection.

Meanwhile, I added your message to our feature requests list to consider when planning further app updates!

1 Like

+1 for the 2 way sync

It’s such a game-changer when your calendar isn’t confined to just one app. Your DIY approach sounds impressive! I stumbled upon this step-by-step tutorial on importing iCal into Google Calendar, and it’s been a lifesaver for me. I’m still relatively new to this forum, so pardon me if this has been shared before. But seriously, it’s worth checking out if you’re looking to expand your calendar horizons beyond the default options. Here’s the link: Step-by-step Tutorial: How to Import iCal into Google Calendar. Hope it helps someone out there as much as it helped me!