Embed Options in Softr list view - display on mobile not responsive

Listing below the non-responsive displays on mobile using the available embed fields in softr:

1. Embed
  2. PDF
  3. Image

Ones with no issues

1. Google maps works great on mobile
  2. Image Gallery works great on mobile
  3. Video works great on mobile

The block is a List Details with Video and it is up-to-date with updates.

1.EMBED

1. Using Field Embed for Youtube:

youtube embed code (from youtube) <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yL_bdb3PtaM" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Desktop View is good (Right side modal)

Mobile View
Embed is cut off on the right side

2. PDF

It displays fine on desktop in a modal

On mobile for the content display ‘PDF’ is again cut off on the right side

Google Maps Embed works great on desktop and mobile

3. IMAGE

Desktop is good

Mobile cut off on right side

Note of good responsive embed: IMAGE GALLERY

Desktop

Mobile is good - not cut off on right side

Hey @rebeccajane,

I am currently checking this, will need to run a couple of tests, will keep you posted once I am done.

Thanks Suzie :slight_smile: I sent you a DM with a video in case that is more helpful too. Thanks in advance for your support!

What’s the function you used there to embed the yt video?

Hey guys, hope you’re doing well before Christmas holidays !

I’m looking to display embed content (like Pitch Deck, as embed code from Canva)

I’ve tried embed, with many different embed versions. I’ve tried Rich Text (with enriching text option enable)

Is anybody had already done that kind of stuff ?

Thanks

Justin

Hey @Oxigo thanks a lot for reaching out! actually when using the long text field type it is better to keep the rich text toggled off, however feel free to share the code here or DM so we can take a look.

Best regards,

Hello @Andranik

I keep the toggle off then.

But when a user update his “About” section with an embed code from Canva, nothing is display.

I have to go on the right line, on Airtable, open the “About” section and update with “Enter”

Do you know how to display embed code on Softr ?

Thanks !