Edit Record Modal Size

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone has been able to increase the size of the ‘Edit Record’ pop-up modal?

Thanks!

Right now this could be done by custom CSS I think. But something to consider for us. Thanks

I am unable to apply any custom-css on Edit Record/Add Record Modal. Using block id isn’t working. I want to customize the buttons to the look & feel of the rest of the website. Sharing the webpage I am working on. At the end of this webpage - there’s “Add a note” button that adds new record. Some guidance on what selector can be used to add CSS to add record form elements will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Update: This gave an idea about modal container to be used as the CSS selector. Resolved this with the following code:
.MuiDialog-container .css-1yvoxzo {
color: #0B79C8;
box-shadow: none;
border: none;
transition: all 500ms ease 0s;
font-weight: 800;
font-size: 14px;
}
.MuiDialog-container .css-7fgl53 {
background-color: #0B79C8;
box-shadow: none;
border: none;
transition: all 500ms ease 0s;
font-weight: 800;
font-size: 14px;
}

For the design of the action buttons => Customise "Save" Button Color inside a Modal - #6 by matthieu_chateau

Careful with all the .cssxxx I never know if they will stay as they are. Using .Muixxxxxxx only + additional css selectors/class (pseudo class like :nth-child() or index) are way more precise and maintanable.

Thanks for the tip! Will make that change.