Discussion Group / Forum with replies

Hi everyone! I’m wondering if anyone has created a discussion group with the ability to reply to specific messages left and upload images with a discussion? Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Hey @rebeccajane,

This is a feature request I will discuss with the team to see if we can implement such a feature in the future in our Comments block.

1 Like

Thanks @Suzie ! Do you know of anyone that uses a 3rd party app or have recommendations for one while that feature is potentially worked on?

Not really, @rebeccajane, but I will try to do some research regarding this and will let you know.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Would be very helpful for us :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Anyone have any updates on this? I’d be interested in hearing about others’ use of the comments block, or third-party implementations to achieve this.

2 Likes

Hey @rhinonix,

Did you have a chance to check > How I built a 1-1 chat app using Softr and Airtable - YouTube

I did, @Suzie , thanks. Doesn’t work for my use case, but I do appreciate you looking into this.

Hey @rhinonix,

You can also check Disqus integration. Perhaps this one will work.

1 Like

+1 to this. Also the ability to upvote or like comments and then sort them accordingly. As an alternative, you mention Disqus. Is there an example of this anyone can point to? Ideally with SSO.

1 Like

+1 very interested in creating a forum with basic functionalities.
The dream would include a chat function.

1 Like