I’m new and building my apps. And here is what I am needing and hoping someone can help. I use Airtable. I keep building apps, but need them all to work together.
I’m a staffing company that uses outside contractors. I have several groups set up based off their role. I would like certain groups to write and close their own job postings and only see their own leads they get from these ads. Plus I want these jobs to post to my website (using a job posting app). Another group wont be writing ads, just working certain leads. They will also be attending training courses and doing their onboarding.
- Would it be best if I manually entered all the guest users in Softr or leave them in my airtable data?
- I will be using several different databases in my airtable.
- If I use a custom domain, how does that work if I ONLY want the job board to show up on my website, not anything else?
- Would it be better to just build from scratch and add all the blocks? or use several templates?
- Can I use connect templates? If so, how?
My ideal app is to have a HUB with everything on it. I currently have several apps built and have different access to different groups on the menus they see when they log in. I did have a database with just my users and connected it, but then when building the job posting app it didn’t work correctly because I needed the users name to show up on the job posting Database so I could connect the candidate that applied to that job to show up for that user to work. So I feel like I am just going in circles now.