Creating a Comprehensive Map on My Website

I am facing a challenge with my website and would greatly appreciate your guidance and expertise.

Currently, my website includes a list of locations that are stored in my Airtable base. While I have successfully implemented the “map block” feature provided by SOFTR, it only allows me to display one location at a time.

However, I am eager to create a comprehensive map that showcases all the locations from my list simultaneously.

If any of you have experience or insights on how to achieve this, I would be immensely grateful for your guidance. Specifically, I am interested in learning how to integrate the data from my Airtable base onto a map embedded within my website, displaying all the locations from my list collectively.

Thanks

:rose:

Hi @lea, you can display multiple addresses at the same time using our Maps block as well. You will need to store the addresses in your Airtable and as soon as you connect the corresponding columns to the Map block, all the addresses will be shown on the map at the same time. Please let me know if I misunderstood your message.

Thank you for your response. I tried displaying multiple addresses using the Maps block as you suggested, and it worked perfectly. I apologize for any confusion caused earlier, as I now realize that I didn’t fully understand the Softr documentation before reaching out to you.

However, I still have a question regarding editing the cursor on Google Maps. I find it challenging to locate my address cursor because it appears too small. Could you please provide some guidance on how to modify the cursor size or make it more visible? I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

Thank you once again for your help.

1 Like

No worries at all!

Regarding the course/marker size, we do not have the option to make it bigger, but I will add your feedback as a suggestion to improve it in further app updates.

Let us know when this gets updated!