Cookie consent - GDPR

Hi!

I have started testing Softr to create some web projects in the future. Now I’m creating a test page to see how it works and what functionalities the platform has. I am in a territory where GDPR applies. It is mandatory to have a cookie information banner that allows to block or allow cookies. Cookies cannot be installed without the user’s explicit consent. I’m looking in the settings and I don’t see this option to enable, is this functionality included in your platform?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Anna

Hi Anna,
You need to use an external service to do so.
Here is the documentation: Iubenda Cookie Solution

Note that any Cookie information banner provider can work (by pasting the little code they provide)

1 Like

Hi Matthieu, hi Anna,

thanks for this thread. The Iubenda Cookie Solution won’t be 100 % GDPR compliant within a free plan, right? Or is it somehow possible to implement a real cookie consent with GTM (user rejects cookies and no cookie is set) without buying the basic plan?

Correct me if I’m wrong. But Lubenda doesn’t seem to be the silver bullet solutions for cookies. The problem I’ve got is whatever cookie solution I put on, it doesn’t block the cookies running before consent is asked. So Youtube, Linkedin, Google Analytics all run. I know there is the Consent Model V2, but as far as I know that only applies to GA, and none of the others.
What is the perfect cookie solution which is GDPR complient for Softr?