Change actions-column-title

Hi,

is there any opportunity to change the title of the actions-column-title?

Thank you and best regards
Martin

1 Like

+1. I would love to see this ability as well plus all of the other styling options available for every other column header. I don’t think there is currently a way to do it.

Hey,

It’s a feature request, not possible at this moment though.

Can it be done with a script for now? I tried following, but isn’t working. Any suggestions?

function replaceText() {
const element = document.querySelector(‘.sw-font-size-m’);
if (element) {
element.textContent = ‘Challenge’;
}
}

window.addEventListener(‘DOMContentLoaded’, function() {
replaceText();
});

Meanwhile, I used an image using custom CSS. Very HACKY but works until an update comes. Here’s an image of how it looks:

Also sharing URL might not work after some time as the app will be made login-based.

Sharing custom CSS, which you might have to change a little for the positioning of the image as I have customized the header and rows quite a lot. But the classes mentioned should work. Of course, do not forget to change blockids/columnids. Also, some classes used may change with block updates from softr.

placing image for title “Work Challenge” as “Actions” cannot be changed as of Jun2023 in Table-Block
div.ag-header-cell[col-id=“sw-record-action”] {
background-image: url(“https://softr-prod.imgix.net/applications/c28c045c-3ebd-4c5f-ad61-0a96d6fdf35f/assets/1b5792ec-cde7-4675-97e6-3e21b9f6fdfa.png”)!important;
background-size: cover;
width: 118px!important;
height: 21px!important;
margin: 15px 0 0 60px;
}
making the text “Actions” invisible
div.ag-header-cell[col-id=“sw-record-action”] div {
opacity: 0!important;
}
reducing height of table header
[data-block-id=“35f80d9d-f2de-43e6-ada2-2dade9eafb65”] .ag-header div {
transition: none!important;
padding: 0 0 0 2px;
}

2 Likes

Very cool! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Hey - i’m trying to replicate this code to simply make the “actions” heading text invisible but it’s not working. I’ve changed the col-id=“actions” as this is what is coming up in my table block. Is there something else that needs changing?

For reference I am using a “new table block” list & have a column with a button for “one-click updates”.

Thanks for your help!

Hi, this is what will make the text invisible. You can try with above column id or with the one that you see in your code. Hope this helps!

1 Like