Can't Find Google Sheet Used for Template in Order to Update

Just tried using the Freelancers template with Google Sheets. I figured it would auto-create a file in my connected Google Drive with all the template fields and I could edit there.

However, I can’t find any file created in my Google Drive. How do I access and edit the Google Sheet that’s feeding into the template?

Thanks!
Ian

There is a small icon next to the refresh button above the Document dropdown. Click on that.
Hope that helps!

Super helpful! Realized a couple things, too. 1) for some reason, using the template didn’t auto-create the spreadsheet driving the template; 2) pressing the refresh button next to the spreadsheet icon is needed to make the spreadsheet show up. Otherwise, you can’t push the spreadsheet button.

But all set now. Thank you!!

1 Like

I understand that there have been concerns about locating and editing the Google Sheet used for the Freelancers template. I apologize for any inconvenience caused and I’m here to assist you. To access and edit the Google Sheet, simply click on the small icon next to the refresh button above the Document dropdown. This will allow the spreadsheet to show up and be edited. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to help!