Can I use an embed code for a specific block across my application?

Hey guys, happy Friday!

I have a block for “user is not-logged-in” and things like “please upgrade your account to access this page”.

The problem is that whenever I do a redesign of this block, or update anything slightly, I need to go through ALL my pages and update them.

I can copy the embed code of a page, but that then also copies the cookie banner and it leaves a white space at the bottom.

Is there any way to just copy the embed code of a block and to insert it in other pages of my application? That way I could save so much time and always do adjustments just on one page.

Thanks so much in advance! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Tim_ClimatEU yes you can get the embed code of each block too. You can find it in Content(dynamic blocks) or Features section(static blocks)

Hey Maria, if I do use that code, it always includes the cookie banner for me and creates a really big space below. Is that normal?

Hey @Tim_ClimatEU yes it is expected as long as you have Iubenda integrated in your original app. What I can suggest as an alternative, is duplicating your original app, removing Iubenda integration from the duplicate and copying the block code or page code from there

@Tim_ClimatEU what’s the cookie banner you use ?

iubenda